Operation Snowfox Escalation is a persistent, open world PvE playground for the Persian Gulf map. The mission will randomly choose targets throughout the map.
Operation Snowfox Escalation is a persistent, open world PvE playground for the Persian Gulf map. The mission will randomly choose targets throughout the map. You can fly any role you like, and if you are on your own, you can use the radio menu to request support flights of AI planes to assist you. Most modules have been included. You will be flying against Iranian forces, who are supported by the Russians. The mission utilizes Moose functions and custom scripts which have been included in the mission file.
Notes on requesting support flights:
- CAP/CAS/Anti-Shipping/SEAD and Pinpoint Strikes are available to call in, you can choose the sector they will fly to
- Only one flight of each type can be active at any given time, so choose carefully
- Pinpoint Strikes will only attack a mission target if the target is within the sector they are called to
Other radio options
- Check Current Objective will remind you what the current target is
- Target Report will give you coordinates and distance to the target, and if the target is a group it will tell you how many units are remaining in the group
- Abort Directives will allow you to send support flights back to base
- Skip Mission under Snowfox Options will allow you to put the current mission back into the pool and start a new one
- Snowfox Sound Options will allow you to toggle all custom sounds on or off
The Persian Gulf (Persian: خلیج فارس, romanized: Xalij-e Fârs, lit. 'Gulf of Fars', pronounced [xæliːdʒe fɒːɾs]) is a mediterranean sea in Western Asia. The body of water is an extension of the Indian Ocean (Gulf of Oman) through the Strait of Hormuz and lies between Iran to the northeast and the Arabian Peninsula to the southwest.The Shatt al-Arab river delta forms the northwest shoreline.
The body of water is historically and internationally known as the "Persian Gulf". Arab governments refer to it as the "Arabian Gulf" (Arabic: اَلْخَلِيْجُ ٱلْعَرَبِيُّ, romanized: Al-Khalīj al-ˁArabī) or "The Gulf". The name "Gulf of Iran (Persian Gulf)" is used by the International Hydrographic Organization. The Persian Gulf was a battlefield of the 1980–1988 Iran–Iraq War, in which each side attacked the other's oil tankers. It is the namesake of the 1991 Gulf War, the largely air- and land-based conflict that followed Iraq's invasion of Kuwait.
Operation Operation Snowfox Escalation is available for free for download from digitalcombatsimulator.com thanks to the author Surrexen. Follow the link below to download the latest versionDownload here